GuidePedia


0
Venkat Prabhu : After Rajni I Like Ajith a A Lot 


                             

Venkat Prabhu : After Rajni I Like Ajith a A Lot 


Filmmaker Venkat Prabhu has clarified that he can’t do much about it, If his praise of Ajith Kumar and his commitment don’t go down well with others in the industry. Venkat, who is on a dream-run as a director with back-to-back hits to his credit, made Ajith’s landmark 50th film Mankatha in 2011 and has never stopped talking highly of the star’s commitment and dedication.

“I’m friendly with all the actors and actresses in the entertainment industry. In fact, I’m on friendly terms with Vijay too,” said Venkat reacting to a query that it appeared that he was intent only on praising Ajith Kumar and wasn’t paying attention to the deeds and achievements of other artistes.

“Basically, I’m a huge fan of superstar Rajinikanth. However, I also love Ajith’s style of acting. In fact, SPB Charan is very close to Ajith than I am; Charan and Ajith were schoolmates in their younger days. I had been a fan of Ajith even before I got the opportunity to direct him in Mankatha.
Till then, I hadn’t directed any big hero, but Ajith majestically agreed to work with me, showing his confidence in me.
“In fact, he agreed to star in Mankatha after listening to a one-liner and asked me to elaborate it later. Before Mankatha, I have also starred with Ajith in the film Ji.

The likes of Vijay, Suriya and Vishal are also among my good friends. These guys don’t seem to have any problems when I praise Ajith; if it doesn’t go down well with others, I can hardly help it,” concluded Venkat who is getting ready to serve his hot Biriyani which has Karthi and Hansika in lead roles.



Post a Comment Blogger

Disclaimer


Copyright Disclaimer Under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. All the songs, Videos and all Contents at tamilbytes.blogspot.in are for listening purpose only. Making duplicate Audio/Video CD's from Mp3 and Video Files is ILLEGAL. Allowance is made for retailer. All the rights are reserved to the Audio/Video Company. The Owner of this website cannot held Liability for any illegal usage of the contents.

Any disclaimer can contact by Email : tamilbytes@gmail.com
 
Top